WOODWAY DESMO S TREADMILL
The Woodway Desmo-S Tread Egrometer is the flagship treadmill of woodway and is still in production today; the Desmo-S is the ideal treadmill for gyms or any other type of fitness facility providing the most comfortable performance for your members. The Desmo S Treadmills patented rubberized slat belt design with wire reinforced lateral belt lasts up to 200,000 Miles Without a Single Belt Change. Its Low friction ball bearing transportation system completely eliminates the need for a deck. And the near frictionless drive system of the Woodway Desmo S allows for over 30% less electrical consumption. This Is made to last a lifetime!
- Motor: 2.0 HP Continuous 5.0 HP Peak
- Speed: 0. - 12.5 mph
- Incline: 0% - 15%
- Heart Rate: Polar monitor circuitry | Contact HR
- Deck: Wire-reinforced lateral belts and rollers
- Running Surface: 60 individual rubber slats
- Drive System: 114 precision ball bearings
- Toothed belt and drive wheels
- Programs: 12 Workouts
- Display Readouts: Speed, incline, distance/calories, time/pace and heart rate/METs
- Manual (non-motorized) Mode
- Dual Handrail with speed, incline, and stop control
- Emergency Stop Magnet and Safety Lanyard
- Additonal Features: CSAFE Compatible
- Belt: 22" x 68"
- User Capacity: 500lb. (800lb. walking)
- Dimensions: 80" X 38.5" X 38"
- Woodway Desmo-S Treadmill Weight: 475
- Input voltage: 110 V | 50 - 60 Hz
- Power supply (dedicated circuit and NEMA 5-20R outlet receptacle required)