Life Fitness 95Re Recumbent Bike
Life Fitness' 95Re recumbent bike has an ergonomically correct, injection molded, dual-padded seat, that provides extra support for people with chronic lower back pain.
In order to make sure that this award winning bike is comfortable for many different body types, Life Fitness made this seat more maneuverable than any other, in order to allow users to adjust the settings, so they can be comfortable while they ride.
Different leg lengths need different seat adjustments. The better the bike, the more adjustments there are and the seat on the 95Re is adjustable. Even the pedals adjust in 11 different positions on this bike. Life Fitness makes the best stationary bikes and that's why they're at every gym you've ever been to.
This bike is commercially rated for usage in gyms, although it would look great and work well in any setting such as a home gym, hotel, school, country club or work space.
- Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
- 29 different programs including 5 Zone Training+ Heart Rate workouts, Air Force PRT and Fit Test protocols, and 6 custom workouts.
- Chart your progress on an easily-readable alphanumeric LED Console.
- The Life Fitness 95Re belt drive ensures a quiet exercise experience.
- On-the-fly programming: means no stopping in the middle of a workout.
- The ratchet-style seat adjusts smoothly in ½” increments: no fumbling for the right peg-hole.
- Transport wheels for easy mobility, you can maneuver the 95Re just about anywhere
- Heart Rate: Lifepulse Digital Contact HR| Polar Compatible
- Display Type: Integrated LCD Touchscreen
- Additional Features: CSAFE ready, 2 interchangeable Network Ports
- Display Readouts: Heart Rate, Distance, RPM, Calories, Calories per Hour, Watts, METS, Workout Profile, Time/Level, Bike Mode, Total Elapsed Time, Total Calories Burned, Total Distance
- Weight: 134 lbs
- Drive Type: Belt/Alternator
- Resistance Levels: 25
- User Capacity: 400 lbs
- Upstart Speed: Auto-Start feature enabled when pedaling begins
- Seat Adjustment Range: 22" - 35" in 1/2 inch increments
- TV: Integrated TV