Life Fitness 95T Achieve Treadmill
The 95T Treadmill is where style meets substance. A sophisticated design that sets your facility apart and provides users with a full set of features to keep them motivated. It embodies our total commitment to creating exceptional exercise equipment that excites and inspires users. Everything about the 95T Treadmill from the DX3 Belt and Deck System and Flexdeck technology to the sophisticated design and open sight lines to the Activity Zone that places the most-used controls at the user's finger tips, is designed to the deliver the ultimate cardio experience.
- Exercise Programs: Quick Start, Manual, Random, Hill, Cardio, Fat Burn, Heart Rate Hill, Heart Rate Interval, Extreme Heart Rate, Around the World, Cascades, Foothills, Kilimanjaro, Army PFT, Navy PRT, Air Force PRT, Marine PFT, Fit Test, Gerkin Protocol, Physical Efficiency Battery (PEB), Custom Workouts (8), Create Your Own Workouts (2), 5K Sport Training, 10K Sport Training, Speed Training, Speed Interval Training, Time Goal, Calorie Goal, Distance Goal, Distance Climbed Goal, Time in Zone Goal, Pace Goal, Customized Cool Down.
- Display Readouts: Speed, Incline, Heart Rate, Pace, Elapsed Time, Time Remaining, Time in Zone, Time of Day, Distance, Distance Climbed, Distance Remaining, Calories, Calories per Hour, Watts, METs, Language Choices (13), Custom Messages, Workout Profile
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact; Wireless Compatible
- Integrated Reading Rack, Accessory Tray, and Cup Holders
- Incline Elevation: 0%–15%
- Running Surface: 22" x 60"
- Speed Range: 0.5–14 mph
- Step-Up Height: 10"
- Electrical receptacle & plug: NEMA 5-20R 120v
- Electrical requirements: 20 amps, dedicated circuit required, non-looped grounded
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs.
- Product Weight: 442 lbs
- Height: 62 in.
- Length: 80 in.
- Width: 37 in.