Every aspect of Precor fitness equipment is made to mirror human movement — fluid, natural, and familiar. Intuitive engineering and thoughtful design offer an invigorating workout that helps users keep moving. Arising from our heritage of providing quality fitness solutions that work, Precor fitness equipment keeps your users satisfied no matter what their goal. Precor inspires a life in motion.
The 954i delivers a smooth and responsive running performance with the added benefit of Integrated Footplant Technology (IFT) and Ground Effects (GFX) impact control system. Built with exceptional durability, comfort and ease-of-use to meet all exercise goals. The GFX Impact Control System helps decrease impact on joints and reduces lateral motion.
- Preset Programs: (7) Manual, Interval, Basic, Heart Rate Control, Aerobic, Random Fitness Test (following the firefighters’ protocol that is enabled in diagnostics)
- Electronic Readouts: Calories, Distance, Heart rate control, Incline, Profile, SmartRate, Speed, Pace, Average speed, Time elapsed, Time remaining, Percent complete, Workout summary, Heart rate analysis
- Ramp Angle: 20°
- Reversible Deck: Yes
- Emergency Stop: Safety clip attached to emergency stop switch to immediately turn off power, bringing treadmill to a gentle stop. Stop switch has no magnet to lose and has a guard to prevent inadvertent activation.
- Accessories Holder(s): Yes
- Transport Wheels: Integrated
- Console Language(s): English, Dutch, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Romanized Russian
- Reading Rack: Integrated
- Speed Range: 1-12 mph
- Decline / Incline Range: 0% – 15% in 0.5% increments
- Step-up Height: 29.5 cm
- Running Surface (L X W): 153 X 51 cm
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs
- Product Weight: 450 lbs
- Height: 163 cm
- Length: 224 cm
- Width: 89 cm
- Electrical receptacle & plug: NEMA 5-20R 120v
- Electrical requirements: 20 amps, dedicated circuit required, non-looped grounded